Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The International Congress on Innovations in Nursing attracts nurses worldwide who are interested in furthering their professional practice and competency. It also receives strong patronage from Western Australian nurses and decision makers actively engaged in clinical practice.
ICIN 2021 is the 10th in this series of highly successful Congresses, showcasing innovation and leadership in clinical practice, research and education. Featuring both international and national experts, delegates will gain knowledge and insight into how to manage the challenges faced by nurses in today’s complex healthcare environments.
The Congress also provides numerous opportunities for professional networking with a view to generating new and exciting ideas and projects. The Congress will feature a wide range of nursing innovations and initiatives that have resulted in improvements in patient outcomes and the health system in general.
ICIN 2021 will attract delegates across the fields of clinical practice, research and education. The Congress provides a unique educational environment dedicated to the exchange of leading-edge scientific research, training and commercial intelligence.
September 2020 –
Abstract submission open
October 2020 –
Online registration open
Monday 30 November 2020 –
Abstract submission closes
January 2021 –
Author outcomes advised & program released
Friday 26 February 2021 –
Early bird registration closes
Why Be Involved?
The key benefits of sponsorship include:
- An opportunity to promote your company, profile your brand and maintain high visibility among specialists and decision makers before, during and after the event.
- Your organisation will openly and prominently demonstrate its commitment to the industry.
- Sponsorship and Exhibiting are the most cost-effective ways to reach delegates, who will be targeted via a comprehensive promotional campaign.
- This Congress will provide an excellent platform to launch a new product or service.
- You can interact with delegates face to face during the morning and afternoon tea breaks and lunch times held inside the dedicated Exhibition area.
- You will be exposed to a keenly interested, relevant, and above all, influential audience in an educational environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- Use this fantastic opportunity to network with delegates, update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services in an environment where they are open to listening and learning.
Encanta Event Management has once more been appointed as the Congress Organiser and is available to discuss ways to ensure that your participation as a sponsor or exhibitor will bring maximum benefits to your organisation.